Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cultural diversity in my neighborhood

I live in Oakcliff where it is busy all the time, the cops be hot around here no matter what. The only time that it's quiet is during the day time, but at night thats when it gets hectic. My neighborhood isn't cultural diversity the reason why is becuase everybody is different we dont talk, walk,dress,cook etc the same. Where all different in all ways. My neighborhood is ethnocentrism everyone always has something rude to say wether they know you or not, and to me thats disrespected. They would have to respect the people that's already here to gain over respect to them.

1 comment:

  1. Your neighborhood is not culturaly diverse, yet people are disrespectful to each other. So you think that they will be even less respectful to outsiders, am I correct?

    ReplyDelete